GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had problems with your Icons? The only Icons I have are the 14 on the bottom of (your message) The old ones are gone and man do I miss them. I do NOT like this new look what so ever! And if I do post an Icon it goes to the top of my post like this. I have google chrome but I have the same problem with IE. HELP!!!!

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
I have (and primarily use) Google Chrome but I also have Firefox and IE installed and have no issues with any of the three. All of my icons are there.

It has to be something on your end.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Working fine here too.
They are there for me if I hit "reply with a quote" twice, first time just goes into "quick reply" with no icons, hitting it a second time goes into the normal reply window with the Icons to the right of it.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
They are there for me if I hit "reply with a quote" twice, first time just goes into "quick reply" with no icons, hitting it a second time goes into the normal reply window with the Icons to the right of it.
Or you can hit "Reply With a Quote" and then hit "Go Advanced", does the same thing. Bartman is working with the new forum Admin to get things put back the way they use to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts