GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't yet learned to identify the brand of trike on the road. SO keeps asking me - what kind was that? So, in the interest of becoming an expert on identifying trikes, how about some pictures from the rear?
With the name of the trike, of course. This is our DFT.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
bigchief03 said:
Haven't yet learned to identify the brand of trike on the road. SO keeps asking me - what kind was that? So, in the interest of becoming an expert on identifying trikes, how about some pictures from the rear?
With the name of the trike, of course. This is our DFT.

Gorgeous!!! DFT will be my choice when the time comes.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Mine says MOTOR TRIKE on the trunk. For some reason I don't have rear shot of the trike.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Motor Trike Standard Spyder kit

Same Trike with 2+2 Body kit

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Does the DFT offer sideboards ( running boards)????

G

·
SMSgtE8, where did you get the chrome/aluminum strips on the back of your Champion? (Hard to tell in picture)

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
757 Posts
Fanny Trike..... :lol:

When it's time to trike my 1800, It's gonna be tough to decide which one to go with. You guys have some very sharp looking trikes. :capwin:

·
Registered
792 Posts
kyblue wrote

Does the DFT offer sideboards ( running boards)????

I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DFT doesn't offer much in terms of options...no floorboards. I decided I didn't want them, although I admit they look nice on Champion, CSC and MotorTrike.

Thanks for the great pics so far, guys....still looking for a few other brands, but we've covered most of the major ones, I think.

All look good - don't you think. Now, I am trying to plant the picture in my mind so I can say, "That's a xxx trike."

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey - Beastie: are those backup light at the bottom of your trike?

G

·
The backup lites are standard on the CSC

The 10 4-LED lites (5 on each side) are from Electrical connection ($10.95 ea.) I wired them to be tail/turn lights so they are on with the tail lights and they go OFF when the turnsignals are ON - so they flash alternately with the turn signals.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Here's a pic of a new Trike Shop conversion that my friend just did.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I hope this comes through OK.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts