GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have a Wing painted any color you wanted , what would it be ?

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Blue 8)
Not yellow :cry:

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
01 Blue with 05 Billet silver inlays. Now where do we go to get that free paint job? :lol:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Dark metalic orange - Same color as my 2007 Goldwing (I'll selltle for touchup paint)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Realtree Hardwoods camo.
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Why hot pink of course big boy 8) OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
115 Posts
Prismic

The DuPont prismic (sp?) paint that shows up as about six different colors depending on the angle you view it! 8)

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Bill, since you want your bike to have the Realtree Hardwoods camo paint. We all will be willing to take care of that when you bring your bike to the Cats-Cade. We will start painting after midnight when the beer is all gone. I am sure there will be a large group ready to help with the spray cans. LOL's

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I really like my 02 Pearl Orange with the feathers/beads/dream-catchers, but for a change, I'd like sort of a cherry red with VERY SUBTLE flames under it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Emerald Green

·
Registered
35 Posts
Emerald Green for me too. A few years ago, I rented a Cady to drive down to SC for a family wedding. The color was a really nice emerald green with gold metalflake. Folks coming out of the diner where we stopped to eat actually stopped and commented on how beautiful the car looked. Whatever that color was that GM used for that Cady is just what I would want a new Wing color to be.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree with Kzindar - I like the Mistic Colors -

·
Registered
833 Posts
7 Colour Holographic. No two spots would ever look the same colour.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts