GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one of these at work today and noticed right away how round the tread area is. The sidewall is about normal thickness for a car tire and the tire will hold 51 PSI. I have not seen the tire mounted on the rim yet but it looks nice off the car. The tires are directional entry level tires made by Capital tires. They are about $65 each too. They are Not runflat tires.

Photo_737ADA42-5B23-6687-2557-530E3C92036F.jpg

:popcorn:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Does it have rim protection, or is it a standard non run flat!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just a very round profile standard runflat. It is a lower quality entry level tire hence its $65 price. Made in Indonesia.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Just a blowout and crash waiting to happen. :eek:4: But, hey, it was only 65 bucks. :roll:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a blowout and crash waiting to happen. :eek:4: But, hey, it was only 65 bucks. :roll:
It it not the tire for me either, but some people will try anything. At least it starts out round like a MC tire.:22yikes:

All I do is review them like I see them. I had to order the tire I use on the back because I didnt want a $65 tire either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts