GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

After reading all the post's good and bad in the past week, I am hereby considered a traitor to the Motorcycle World. Since I needed a rear tire to replace my Metzler which picked up a screw, the Kumho Run Flat somehow found it's way onto my Goldwing. Right now the feel is still new to me, but I have to say it's quite impressive.

Didn't Darth Vader in the last moments of his life leave the Dark Side and TURN back back to the good side of the force?

Norm :bow:
Dark Side #1069
Kumho ECSTA SPT 195/55RF-16 87V

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Welcome!
You're going to enjoy that Kumho.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Congrats on ds it just gets better more miles more smiles

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Welcome to the Evil Empire that is the "Darkside".

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Hi All:

All reading all the post's good and bad in the past week, I am hereby considered a traitor to the Motorcycle World. Since I needed a rear tire to replace my Metzler which picked up a screw, the Kumho Run Flat somehow found it's way onto my Goldwing. Right now the feel is still new to me, but I have to say it's quite impressive.

Didn't Darth Vader in the last moments of his life leave the Dark Side and TURN back back to the good side of the force?

Norm :bow:
Dark Side #1069
Kumho ECSTA SPT 195/55RF-16 87V
'
Dunnio if he did or not but if he did it with a CT on, he had a smile on his face.::lol:

Congrats. Enjoy the new tire; a nice choice.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
'
Dunnio if he did or not but if he did it with a CT on, he had a smile on his face
Yes he did but sadly he received no cookies though,but Norm your in luck .Darkside cookies can be yours with a ride to my house!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts