GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ride in Florida, be sure to check into the Florida Forum from time to time. Just select "Florida" from the list of sub-forums. From time to time, there's some interesting threads there..., as well as some of the other regional forums. ;)

· Registered
1,286 Posts
Many times, though....there isn't. Just Brian talking about name tags. :22yikes:

· Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Many times, though....there isn't. Just Brian talking about name tags. :22yikes:
I thought that was the purpose of the Floriduh thread...:roll:

· Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
But what about the nametags for the senile of us???? About 3-3 1/2 hours for me...What are you spending the night there Brian??? :lol::lol::lol::joke::joke::joke:

· Registered
267 Posts
Bald Eagle,

Did a ride that was "sort of" near you today. Started out just exploring. Ended up going down 53 to 71, 69, 73, a few I don't remember, and ended up in Panama City Beach. By then it was dark and I just headed home on 77. I did a ride yesterday a little further East over on 375. Good weekend for riding in northwest Florida. Just wish I had left earlier in the day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.