GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i saw you thursday around 5pm on mccarrin headed towards pyramid hywy,pulling your trailer. i have read some of your postings and was wondering what some of your riding and camping plans are for this comming summer. i ride and camp on a black wing and would like to meet you one day.i saw you a few years ago parked at harley davidson in carson city during bike week. your wing is beautiful,i love the color! maybe we could meet and talk sometime soon and talk bikes and camping, thats what i like to do,and it seems it is what you like too. FUJJIBIKE from sparks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sorry, that wasn't me you saw. I've been in Washington state for the last couple months. I will be back in Sparks mid March and getting together for a ride and talk bike trips sounds good. I'll contact you once I get back.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Back in Sparks.

i think i saw you thursday around 5pm on mccarrin headed towards pyramid hywy,pulling your trailer. i have read some of your postings and was wondering what some of your riding and camping plans are for this comming summer. i ride and camp on a black wing and would like to meet you one day.i saw you a few years ago parked at harley davidson in carson city during bike week. your wing is beautiful,i love the color! maybe we could meet and talk sometime soon and talk bikes and camping, thats what i like to do,and it seems it is what you like too. FUJJIBIKE from sparks
I'm back in Sparks but probably won't have the GW ready to roll until April 1. I'm on a V-rod and if you are interested in meeting up and discuss trips, I'm all for it. Have several trips planned to Washington state, one to North Dakota, and trying to work in a trip to the Grand Canyon then on to Utah this riding season. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts