GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through the stereo section of the owners manual I came across this BEEP setting and absolutely no explanation as to what it is, what its for or what it does. Does anyone know anything about it and what its for?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Not sure if it's the same thing but mine beeps at me if I leave the mute button engaged for more than a few minutes. Never timed how long it took.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm pretty sure it enables/disables an audible sound/beep that occurs when you make a selection while using in the audio system. Similar to a mobile phone's option to hear a sound, or nothing, when you press a key.
That is correct, it will beep at each interval during the vol up or down or channel changes.. pretty much each selection you choose.. its good for about the first day... then it needs to be turned OFF!!!

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Going through the stereo section of the owners manual I came across this BEEP setting and absolutely no explanation as to what it is, what its for or what it does. Does anyone know anything about it and what its for?
THATS FOR WHEN YOUR OUT ON A RIDE AND ITS AN "ROADRUNNER ALERT" LETS YA KNOW ONES IN AREA !:smile2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Road Runners

I think I would rather hit a road runner than those darn armadillos down there in your state!:surprise:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts