GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that anyone really cares, nor should you. But.....

had to sell my 2008 level I in 2010 and it broke my heart, but things happen. Big changes sent us out West and I've been on a Kawasaki C14 for about a year and half. Couldn't take it anymore and put her up for sale. Great bike, but not enough tour to go with my sport if you know what I mean. So, yesterday I picked up the buyer at the airport, handed over the FOB, and sent him on his way.

Not before I went over to the dealer and picked up my new girl though.

Pardon the crappy phone pic, but I'm too excited to care.

Level III Pearl Blue. As I rode back down in to the Las Vegas Valley last night with the lights sparkling in the distance, the tunes rocking in my head, and that gorgeous display ummmm......displaying(?), I was, once agagin in motorcycling heaven.

Oh, and that's what all the "Almost there!!!" posts were about.

Anyway, glad to be back and once again part of the Goldwing world.

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
:congrats::congrats::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I had a C14 also. It is a great bike, easy to handle, FAST, and fun to ride, it beats the wing in every category except comfort!! I could never get really comfortable on it for more than 200 miles so I sold it.
Never went back to a wing, I ride 1 up all the time now so I didn't see the need for the wing, my latest is a Vulcan 1600 Nomad.
Congrats on your new Wing I'm sure you are HAPPY!!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
welcome back and congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I'm Back

CONGRATS, and WELCOME back to the wonderful world of the Gold Wing. Good luck with your new ride. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: and welcome back!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Welcome back, Lately I've been lusting for a different bike so thanks for jarring me back to reality concerning the major reason for owning my Wing.

gramps

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
:congrats: Way to go! Keep the shiny side up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
To think that this is all related to our "first ride on a motorcycle, or scooter" ! Gratz, I am with you, love it and who cares about the picture for now ! Now check all the fluid levels.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I had a C14 also. It is a great bike, easy to handle, FAST, and fun to ride, it beats the wing in every category except comfort!! I could never get really comfortable on it for more than 200 miles so I sold it.
Never went back to a wing, I ride 1 up all the time now so I didn't see the need for the wing, my latest is a Vulcan 1600 Nomad.
Congrats on your new Wing I'm sure you are HAPPY!!

That is a great bike. I had one for a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts