GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2009 Voyager. Great looking bike but i could never get the feel for it so i traded it on a 2008 Black cherry Wing only 14000 km it.I had a 2004 Wing really loved the bike but wanted to try somthing different.It's a level 2
Bill :p

·
15 year Member
6,896 Posts
Welcome back, and Congrats on the new Wing!!

Matt(BCNV) :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
The voyager is still a very nice machine... just a little different, eh? Welcome back!!!:yes1:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Sooner or later, we all come back to the Goldwing's.
:congrats:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome back Bill. It's good to try different things. I've been quilty too but have come back to the Wing.
:congrats:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picking it up tomorrow.Can't wait.The Voyager is a nice bike but nothing like a Wing
Bill

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome back and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
388 Posts
What did you not like about it ?
Wondering the same thing as we have a friend who got one earlier this year and loves it. We didn't seriously consider one when we were in the market due to the lack of heated seats/grips and a fairly small (by comparison) fuel tank.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Welcome back Mr. Moon!:congrats:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wondering the same thing as we have a friend who got one earlier this year and loves it. We didn't seriously consider one when we were in the market due to the lack of heated seats/grips and a fairly small (by comparison) fuel tank.
What i didn,t like about the Voyager is the heat coming off the engine going through town on a warm day.Very hard to back up with a passenger on with the rear floor boards down.Lack of power over 70 mph.It.s shorter than the Wing so for 2 up riding your partner has little room to relax and we ride 2 up 80% of the time
Bill

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Glad ya saw the light,welcome back to the madness,OLE YELLER MBG PA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts