GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 605 Posts

·
Chard Member
12,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of looking at and riding the 1800's after 13 years. I want another full blown dresser and Harley is where I'm going. Ultra Limited is the direction I'm thinking of going. Will I miss the Wing. Probably at times. I can always buy another. Was hoping Honda would come out with something new for 2014. That didn't happen.

I might be back if they make changes but sure won't buy the first model year again. My 01's were a pita. Too many recalls and service bulletins.

We only go around once and my time is getting shorter!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Holy Crap!:shrug:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I've sure enjoyed your posts over the years. You're one of the few original members of the forum left.

You only get one go around in this life......enjoy your Harley.

Dan

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Red,
You missed April Fools Day a little.

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
I knew you'd come to your senses eventually!
:)
.., enjoy your new ride.. I know you will.
:thumbup:

Dennis

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Buy a Hog but hang around with us we want hold it against you my friend

·
Registered
19,057 Posts
Good luck with your new ride

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
We have a GWRRA who just bought one this year. checking over the stats it gives the gold wing a run for its money. there are only two draw backs to the bike. seating for a passenger and the price is higher. but it still looks like a great bike. i am holding my breath for something new for 2015 the 40th anniversary if worth it i will buy new. if nothing but a color change then i will go used

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
Keep us posted on the good, bad, 'n purdy of that new ride. You are not the only one with the 14 year itch.

prs

·
Registered
54 Posts
constant

Howdy Y'All,
The one constant in life is "change"...
Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do...
Best of everything in your new phase of adventure.
WINGZ
:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I would be on one as well, but the math was too fuzzy. Went Victory. The 14 Ultra, non water cooler was impressive even though I wasn't expecting it.Enjoy the ride and don't forget you'll have to shift a bit more. If everything works on it they have some nice goodies.
Ride Safe

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
There's nothing wrong with trying a new ride.
Have fun on your Harley

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ride

Jesse Red will you still come and have coffee in Oldsmar. Have fun my friend many miles and smiles. But will that corvette pull it.???:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Am I missing something here? You're bored with Honda because they didn't come out with something new for 2014 but you're going with Harley who believes in tradition without change? They haven't basicaly come up with anything new in like forever!

LAW

1 - 20 of 605 Posts