GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Run for the hills .. ops no hills nearby ..

·
Registered
19,051 Posts
A little cold. That is what coats are for. I am getting new tires on my ride today.

·
Registered
19,051 Posts
No I am staying in the light. Ride Safe

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Yeah, looks like I will be parked for a couple of days also...This is our third storm with 12+ inches of snow this winter....Getting a little old for this crap...

·
Registered
796 Posts
No I am staying in the light. Ride Safe
you too. hope you get to ride today. it's all ice here in Dallas, so no riding for me. take the long way home and enjoy it....I'll be jealously thinking of you. Be careful with those new tires until they get "the new" worn off. Have a good day.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
did i miss something. the weather looks great

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
gotta be better than here. We're looking at about a foot of snow today. I've cleared snow 1/2 way between my ankles and knees already. Gonna need to go out again in a bit. They are closing businesses around here and sending folks home because of it.

My buddy is a cop here in the burbs. He was at a house on a call. Snow plow buried him in the drive. I guess he'll pull all the way up next time. hahahaha

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I just spent 3 hours plowing 11 inches of snow off the driveway!:wrong:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Sorry guys...I'm riding all the way up to Brooksville for lunch with the Floriduh guys....what cold? Gerbings!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
It did not turn out to be a bad day in Houston. It was a little crisp this morning but that did not stop me from riding. The rain missed me so I did not even get wet.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
So many of us from Houston and Katy on this tread we should get together and go for a ride. Sunday its gonna be in the middle 60s.
Kurt:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Tomorrow

I am riding tomorrow

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It did not turn out to be a bad day in Houston. It was a little crisp this morning but that did not stop me from riding. The rain missed me so I did not even get wet.
I just noticed today... my rain gage is missing. Time to get a new one so I can pay homage to the rain Gods. :bow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts