GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Fred - wish I could - too far to go for lunch. Some weekend we should meet in Centerville at Woody's Smokehouse. The Houston and DFW folks can meet there about half way.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
BBQ or the Boats in Shreveport! Hmm!

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Looking up Directions! A ride for good BBQ, I can Do.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
262.75 mi, HMM! It sure looks good, maybe the next time. We come to Plano often, the next time maybe we'll get in touch!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey Fred, can a SILVER Winger join you guys? Do my best to be there at 11:30.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Daggone Fred, if it were sometime during the week between Christmas and New Years I might have to think about it since I have the week off.

Been to many places in the great state, but need to do it all over again by bike.

·
Vendor
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels said:
Daggone Fred, if it were sometime during the week between Christmas and New Years I might have to think about it since I have the week off.

Been to many places in the great state, but need to do it all over again by bike.
Hey, there is no law that says we can't do it again in a couple weeks. C'mon down whenever you can Wheels, we'll still have some BBQ left.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
If I only lived a little closer I would make it down without a second thought. Fred, thanks for the information you sent me!!!!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
It's only 751 miles from me. I love BBQ, but that's a bit far. Enjoy!

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'll be there, I'm coming over that way to visit Shooter this weekend and do a toy ride.

Bob, call Shooter and drag him with you! He said we're going riding on Saturday so he's got no excuse this time.

See y'all there

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Already called him, waiting for a response. Have you heard his "secretary" answer the phone for him? He's a "hotty" all right! See you on Saturday and hope to bring Shooter with me.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
147 Posts
Party

Fred,

I'm a new rider to the Fort Worth and am always interested in meeting new GW friends. I think I can make it and I look forward to a chance to get to meet you and any others riders that can make it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: I'm having a Christmas Party

Fred H. said:
At the Hard 8 BBQ restaurant in Stephenville Texas on Saturday around 11:30am. The weather forecast is for sunshine and 80 degrees.

See you there!
Can't make it this weekend, but will be down the last week of Feb.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts