GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my first C/T. It is a Michelin Primacy PA3 runflat 195/55/16. Now just waiting for it to get her next week. Looking forward to putting some miles on it to see what I have been missing.

Mike

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Just ordered my first C/T. It is a Michelin Primacy PA3 runflat 195/55/16. Now just waiting for it to get her next week. Looking forward to putting some miles on it to see what I have been missing.

Mike
You go Mike. Might I suggest a ride over to the darksider deal in Marlinton, WV. next weekend? Some great "try it out" roads there and back. BTW, welcome!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do appreciate the invitation, but both my daughters are coming up next weekend. Maybe another time. I do wish everyone safe travels and may a good time be had by all.

Mike

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats:and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got an email from Tirerack saying my order had been shipped..........Guess you can say my tire hit the road.............

Mike

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside! You gonna like that tire! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside family.
We'll be looking forward to hearing from you after you've put some miles in.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I just ordered the Michelin PA3 and am anxious to see what the Darkside is like. I just replace the rear not long ago due to a delamination while on a trip. I usually run the Stones but none available locally so I'm stuck with E3s for the time being.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts