GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
:congrats: You will like the smooth ride. My co rider can't believe how smooth the car tires on the bike. :coffee1:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
That is a pretty piece of art.....but works better mounted on a wheel and under the wing! :congrats:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I had a tire like that once. It leaked air all the time! Don't forget to take the tape off!:lol::lol::lol:

:congrats: Ride safe and enjoy!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Talk about a spare tire...that thing is sexy...I'm entirely too young for one, however....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Now 'ats one purty tire! Congrats. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Car tires in the house , see, where's my wife I told her this is perfectly normal. Man why does she never believe me ??? Honey come look :cool:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Nice looking tire! Welcome to the Darkside! :thumbup:

·
DSI Keeper
9,185 Posts
Car tires in the house , see, where's my wife I told her this is perfectly normal. Man why does she never believe me ??? Honey come look :cool:
Yeah, what's the deal about putting car tires in your house. Who does stuff like that anyway?

:joke:

This was my first. I looked at that tire for over a month. Remember, it wasn't enjoying the popularity as it does today. Naysayers were a formidable force back then.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Yeah, what's the deal about putting car tires in your house. Who does stuff like that anyway?

:joke:

This was my first. I looked at that tire for over a month. Remember, it wasn't enjoying the popularity as it does today. Naysayers were a formidable force back then.
Did you get a Sunny, Murgie?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Reminds me of the "Leg" in the Christmas story. However, a tire has a big hole...Don't forget to lube it when mounted.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
If you think you are exited now, wait till you get a rim in it and try it out. :congrats:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Glad you made the choice. You won't regret it. In fact, you'll wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts