GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a fellow Goldwing rider near Casper or Sheridan Wy.

I've broaden my search area to include Casper but you can't change the original title.

My GF and I are going to Wyoming, Idaho & Montana the first of July and I'd like to find someone who has space to park my vehicle and trailer while we explore for two weeks. I'm hoping to store it on the east side of Big Horn NF or the Casper area. After we see leave Glacier NP we will have to haul tail to Denver so my GF can catch a plane.

If you are so inclined to help please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
LDM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wyoming

Anyone out there got any ideas?

LDM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saul Good Man

A fellow Mason from Cody invited me to leave my car and trailer with him. I should have gone to the Masonic site first I guess.

LDM

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Glad you found a place, Cody is a good place to base out of for Yellowstone, Chief Joseph Hiway(296),Beartooth Pass, etc. Make sure you spend some time at Buffalo Bill's Museum in Cody, well worth the time, plan on 3-4 hours minimum.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok

Thanks Pooch,
I've been to Cody four times and love the place as well as Wyoming and the people who live there. I'd love to pack up and move there but the SO can't leave her grand kids. I'll just have to settle for a visit there every now and then. I'm looking forward to my July visit this year.

LDM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts