GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try and find a black 08 premium audio last week and after many calls to different dealers I found one at Honda of Fairfield in Ohio about 50 miles from me. They had 2 and by the time I got there last Sat. They had 1 left that was still in the crate at another one of their stores in Kentucky. They are going down to pick it up and I'll be trading my 03 in on it. I think this may be the last chance to get a new black wing for a while. I JUST HAD TO GET ANOTHER BLACK ONE.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nice color......the proper color of a motorcycle I say!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have had 4 black wings in a row. You can't go wrong. :congrats:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I had a black 06 over a year ago. Never again! All I got done was trying to keep it clean.:22yikes: But I will say there is nothing better looking when it's clean.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I thought rain was for cleaning the black ones? ? ? ? ?

I clean mine twice a year - once in the spring and once in the fall, in between it is just a quick wipe down and off down the road.

Seems no one has ever commented about it being dirty and I doubt that would move me to wash it before the next scheduled cleaning anyway.

:congrats: on your new ride.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Black is the new yellow! They are faster, get better gas mileage, more reliable, etc... And black wing owners are proven to be cooler, smarter, prettier and more humble. :) Congrats on your wise investment!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Robert,

Good Luck with the new Machine. Hope you don't have to wait too long, till you get it in your hands.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
:congrats: on the new wing ! Black with out a doubt is one of the sharpest ! but keeping one clean, way to much work, and living in fl, is not good for black anything, years ago I had black 1978 grand prix, sj, with t-tops, and after sitting all day at work, you could not touch anything in that car, lol but when she was clean, best damn looking ride one could have ! lol I go with white now, have, have a white f-150 short bed, white wing, got the white wing to match the already had white helmets I had, lol

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Black is beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
19,049 Posts
:congrats:nothing like a new wing. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Congrats!

PS: I have a pair of shoes that are black.

·
Registered
471 Posts
OH Yeah..Black just the color a motorcycle is supposed to be and lot's of chrome too....:yes1:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts