GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I'm proud of each and everyone of you...you all have displayed your bikes (whatever make and model) through pitures on occasion and let me say you all have nice bikes...you keep me motivated in keeping mine in top notch shape and looking as sharp as yours...man I've got to...because I'd hate to have to park mine along side yours and find out mine has a blemish...just wanted to say keep up the good work...keep posting pictures and keep me on my toes.... :beer3:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I wish I could keep up with you and that GREAT AVATAR!!!!... :shock:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Mine has a dimple on the right top side of the trunk; one screw in wrong place caused this. Plus, my wheels aren't all that shiny. You can park next to mine without fear. :lol:

G

·
Lucky Phil said:
Mine has a dimple on the right top side of the trunk; one screw in wrong place caused this. Plus, my wheels aren't all that shiny. You can park next to mine without fear. :lol:
Same here, I have never cleaned my wheels.

Dont waste time cleaning, when you could be out leaning ! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
Lucky Phil said:

Don't tell us it's a Jeep thing right. :1st:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
Lucky Phil said:

I am SO happy to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way. The last time my Wing or my VTX1800 Retro were washed was by different groups of kids at car wash fund raisers for their respective causes. I just make sure I stand right there and warn everyone away from the engine and pipes so no one gets burned.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BLK04WNG said:
Lucky Phil said:

I know, man is it tough to keep those wheels clean...I'd rather ride than worry too much about cleaning (darn bugs). I've just notice that a lot of my Wing buddies have awesome bikes, man are they clean and blinged out... :shock:

considering chroming the wheels though...will see... 8)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Gary in Indiana said:
BLK04WNG said:
[quote="Lucky Phil":ioo2ez0k]Mine has a dimple on the right top side of the trunk; one screw in wrong place caused this. Plus, my wheels aren't all that shiny. You can park next to mine without fear. :lol:

I am SO happy to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way. The last time my Wing or my VTX1800 Retro were washed was by different groups of kids at car wash fund raisers for their respective causes. I just make sure I stand right there and warn everyone away from the engine and pipes so no one gets burned.[/quote:ioo2ez0k]

Be honest Gary, you just wanted to ogle the young ladies in bikinis and shorts. :shock: :twisted: :wink: :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts