GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
17,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Richard and his friend, Michael, bring in Richard's 2003 trike, because Micheal recommended I be the only one to do the repair. His trike is here for an ADG issue. When Richard gets here he starts telling me about everything he's read on the internet, I tell him then he's probably read what I wrote. He goes on ... I say, "I wrote that too." He asks about installing a 2006+ ADG, I say "did you every read where I recommended doing that ???" I tell him I'm one of the most read persons in the world when it comes to actually doing GL1800 repair. Then he's says something about goldwingrgreg, and I point to the nick name screen printed on my shirt saying "I am goldwingrgreg, and I'm the only one in the world who gets to wear this shirt, and you've been reading all my stuff !!!" He then ask about installing his Hi-Flow aftermarket air filter when the engine gets reinstalled. I asked, "have you read anything about aftermarket air filters warping the airboxs ... he says, "yes I have :) I said "I wrote that too, and no I don't like installing those." That's about the time when he puts 2 and 2 together ... who's stuff he's been reading, and why Micheal helped him bring his trike here, to this particular shop.

Micheal owns WingBling, and I repaired Michael's ADG years ago. Thank you Michael for your repair back then ... and for recommending your friend's trike be repaired here. Your friend's Wing is in the best place for GL1800 repair.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
So Richard didn't put 2 & 2 together when he read your shirt?????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts