GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Ilife 09 on my Mac. Ifile contains iPhoto as well as others. The iPhoto has some features that I have not seen before. The first one is Faces where you identify a face in a picture and iPhoto will search all pictures for the same face. The more you identify, the more accurate it is. It even identifies faces in new downloads. I was very surprised when I searched my face. All faces are stored under the persons name in the Faces cork board.

The second feature, which I thought Wingers would like is the map feature. You select a picture or group of pictures and enter where the picture was taken. The location will be shown with a pin on a Google map which has terrain, map and Hybrid. You can also name a place that does not appear on the search and manually pin its location of the map. All your locations throughout the world are marked as stick pins. Clicking the arrow next to the name shows all the pictures from there. Check it out at Apple.com if you are interested. It is a great way to mark your journeys. I have only had the program for a couple of days so I haven't learned all the features yet.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
I just ordered my iLife '09 a couple of days ago. I use iWeb and am planning on integrating the new one into my cruise website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts