GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the IMC headset pictured below?

A couple of Harley guys I allow to ride with me have them and said they were great for use with the half-helmets. They sound great coming across the CB (very clear). I have a HJC Symax II full face helmet, that I love, but here in South Florida it does occasionally get a little too hot for the full face helmet.

So, I bought a set from Sierra Electronics (click the pic to visit the product page if you would like) which was delivered today. I plugged them in and was immediately deafened by a wave of feedback, which was my own fault; I should've turned the intercom volume down first.

Anyway, the intercom mute isn't working with the headset and I was wondering if anyone who had this set had the same problem.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got these to use when I wear the half helmet and really l like them. Sound quality is good, and they are very light weight. Haven't used them in a while due to winter, but I don't recall any issues with the mute not working. If you have any issues, I am sure Sierra will work with you. That is where I got mine, and they are a great company to work with. Good luck :thumbup:!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I have them the the sound is good and they work good if using the intercom and radio seperate of each other. When radio and intercom both are on the wind mutes the radio out. Maybe I need to adjust intercom volume or get wind socks, or mic mutes, or a taller windshield, or some combination.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts