GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SALE PENDING: Immaculate GL1800 2015 40th Edition for Sale

The unfortunate day has come, it is time to sell my 2015 40th Ann. GL1800 "Ruby"

Immaculate GL1800 Nav/Audio/Comfort/ABS for sale in Waxhaw (Charlotte Area), North Carolina
Excellent deal with many extras
Don't pass this up without* making an offer!

Asking: $20,000
40th Ann. Edition
9046 Miles as of 8/29/17
New Dunlop* Tires with less than 200 miles on them
HeliBars - adjustable handlebars, a huge comfort upgrade
Completely LED - front, rears, headlights, everything converted
Ultimate Mid Rider Heated Seat with custom red stitching to match bike paint
Rear spoiler + LED break light
Bluetoothed : Sena Free Wire for blue tooth headsets (easily converted back to wired)
Bushtech pin hitch + light connector
Madstad Windshield
CB Radio with Single Antenna on trunk
Descretely wired on left side cover for plug-in heated gear, battery tender, etc as shown (coaxial plug)
Rivco Hwy Pegs

Extended Transferrable Warrantee!

Note: There is a small 2mm paint chip on the left saddlebag as shown in the photo

Trailer also available: $2,800.00
Bushtech Sportster with <500 miles on it
Spare tire included, with spare cover!
Red to match paint
W/ Igloo Cooler and Cover

Title In-Hand for GL1800 and Trailer
Why?* Purchased a 2017 Ultra Limited and wife won't let me keep both in the garage.* Yes, I'm serious :)!
Want to talk? 704.491.8872

Happy to send a video walk around and a ton of photos, ping me and ye shall receive.

Rob
N4RLM

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Robfult, interesting you are so impressed by the '17 Ultra and have posted that here. I posted my strong support for the '17 Ultra and CVO Ultra I tested twice each at Sturgis a couple weeks ago. I got a lot of negative feedback but the fact is these are great bikes in every regard. What factors made you decide to trade your great GL for the Ultra? I don't have the room to own both or the scratch to buy the CVO, but would love to try one if I did. My '08 GL Airbag is an amazing bike, I would miss it for sure, but the HD has so much soul and history.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Robfult and Sladep . . . . LOL . . . . .eat your hearts out. I have both a 2013 Airbag Goldwing and a 2015 Ultra Limited . . . both purchased new (and retained) at the insistence of my wife. Robfult, it does look as though you both take pristine care of your bike and have spared no expense with the farkels. You may want to recheck the inventory of farkels you have mentioned in your ad. I see a set of Rivco Highway Pegs on that Goldwing and they're about $400.00, then there's the Trapezoid LED Fog Lamps and the Belly Pan as well. FWIW, I've seen others in your situation, and they often price their bike accordingly. Might I suggest something in the neighborhood of $60,000.00?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sladeep: For me, it was about the way that each bike handled for my frame and riding style. If I had the space, I'd keep both because each has it's purpose in my lifestyle. But, when I critically reflected on the primary purpose of the bike, for me, the FLHTK had the edge and so far has proven to be the right choice. As you said, I don't think it's a matter of which bike is better; rather, which one fits best in the style of riding, aesthetic preferences and so on. We all know that some have an innate need to criticize choices different from their own - for me, I choose to celebrate our differences.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blluehighways: I envy you :) Ahh, you so right - I failed to mention the Rivco Pegs and others, I'll update but you're right on with the miss. 60k huh? Maybe I should work out a space in some local's garage and let him/her ride it as a form of payment :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Robfult, I think that is a VERY fair offer for that bike and all its farkles. I am toying that same idea you have but I am thinking limited. My bike has about 15,000 miles and is paid off so I think it will be staying in my garage for another year or 2. Good luck with the sale of your bike. I think it will sell quick, and best wishes the new Harley. Send some photos of the new ride

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Blluehighways: I envy you :) Ahh, you so right - I failed to mention the Rivco Pegs and others, I'll update but you're right on with the miss. 60k huh? Maybe I should work out a space in some local's garage and let him/her ride it as a form of payment :)
People around here say I'm local... at least that is what it sounds like to me.
0:)
Beautiful bike.

Reactions: robfult and Ratster

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes and I'm happy to report the bike is on-hold, pending deposit. I couldn't be happier with the support in this group and the buyer. I still have the Bushtec for sale and will list that again separately.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Rob
Have you sold the bike?
I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes and I'm happy to report the bike is on-hold, pending deposit. I couldn't be happier with the support in this group and the buyer. I still have the Bushtec for sale and will list that again separately.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
If I didn't "just" trike out my 2010 (Blacky "is her name'o) I'd be calling you, and fly and ride home...Looks like a very nice bike and some lucky persons should be riding home with a "sugar eating" grin on their face very soon..

Ronnie

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bike is sold...(to ME!...:smile2:) Thanks Rob! Great doing business with you!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congratulations!! AWESOME Goldwing!! Enjoy the new ride !!
Thanks! I am!! took a 1,800 mile ride home with her...and time to put it up for Winter soon...:serious:
Gonna be a looong Winter!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Bike is sold...(to ME!...:smile2:) Thanks Rob! Great doing business with you!
I can't believe you bought one of those ugly anniversary bikes. :wink2:

Congrats on the sale, beautiful bike and I am sure you will love it as much as I love mine!

Attachments

Reactions: forgitaboutut

·
Registered
8,872 Posts

So in retrospect, would you have bought a 2018 GWT? :nerd:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.