Here's a guide I put together. It works for me,
Honda Trip Planner
1. No longer an 8 waypoint limit Right click to enter waypoint, called a “stop” by trip planner. Zoom in BIG to make sure waypoints are on the road. First waypoint should be at least a few blocks away.
2. Save it. No spaces or characters. Download to your PC.
3. Drag & drop route to the usb.
4. Take USB to the bike.
1. Turn on bike.
2. Plug in usb.
3. Press Center Enter Button (ENT)
4. Scroll to Navigation (ENT)
5. Select Menu (ENT)
6. Clear route (if one exists ---) (ENT)
7. Scroll to Routes (ENT)
8. Scroll to Import route (ENT)
9. Import All (or just the one you want) (ENT)
10. Press Home – Turn off Ignition & remove USB
TO SELECT & FOLLOW ROUTE
1. From GPS screen (ENT)
2. Select Menu (ENT)
3. Select Routes. (ENT)
4. Select desired route from list (ENT)
5. Set the route as Destination (ENT)
6. Nav voice will say it's calculating
7. Select Go (ENT) when you are ready to begin route.
8. Navi then displays complete route and also the route from current location to the first waypoint that was entered in Trip Planner. That point should be at least a few blocks away.
9. If you distribute the route to other GPS users, their units will direct them to the first waypoint from their start location.
Of course, this is better than 25 in trip planner and 8 in the gps....:serious:Strange that hou have 25 waypoints possibility in the Honda tripplanner and 99 in the Gps.
My bike is in Minnesota, where we are expecting another 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow. Riding probably won't take place until mid-April at the earliest.Can you describe what software you used to create your route and how you are trying to load it? Also, check that there are no spaces in the file name.