GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all bitch and complain about poor customer service. Well, here is a good report about a vendor. I have dealt with Chrome World in the past. We needed some new head sets, lower cords, trike wings seat bolts. As well as a few other things. Spoke to Gerald(SP), who spent some time on the phone with me. Excellent prices, free shipping as well as install tips. He is also the rep that went to J+M to learn how to do installs. Credit card was not billed on back ordered items till they shipped. I received their best prices WITH OUT having to join a club for a fee!!!! They also sent e-mails about everything. Tom :biker:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Chrome World

I have bought several things over the years from Chrome World. Never had a problem with returns, shipping Etc. Had some bag lights that a portion of the LEDs would not light. Gave them a call and the replacement was in the mail quickly. They didn't even want the old one back. Good people.

·
Registered
166 Posts
We all bitch and complain about poor customer service. Well, here is a good report about a vendor. I have dealt with Chrome World in the past. We needed some new head sets, lower cords, trike wings seat bolts. As well as a few other things. Spoke to Gerald(SP), who spent some time on the phone with me. Excellent prices, free shipping as well as install tips. He is also the rep that went to J+M to learn how to do installs. Credit card was not billed on back ordered items till they shipped. I received their best prices WITH OUT having to join a club for a fee!!!! They also sent e-mails about everything. Tom :biker:
I was told that the seat bolts rust easily. Have you had any rust problems with them? I need to replace mine.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I was told that the seat bolts rust easily. Have you had any rust problems with them? I need to replace mine.

They do rust easily. I just replaced them with stainless steel... problem solved. :yes1:

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I painted the heads of the bolts before installation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts