GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, May 3rd at noon - meet & eat at Kristell's in Leavenworth. Sould be nice!:biker::biker:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Dang it...I'm suppose to be out of town that weekend camping. :wrong: If my plans change I'll be there.

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
Would love to be there.I just checked, the Lime Run is on the 26th of Apr.
Mick

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can it be pushed one weekend earlier or later? I will be heading back home from the Laughlin River Run, and I don't want to miss a ride in my back yard. That would just be wrong.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i pulled that date out of a hat - open to suggestions :popcorn: just has to be sundays for me

·
Registered
608 Posts
Just let me know when and where and will try to make it:doorag:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am not trying to make everyone do something different for my sake, but I really would like to join everyone on a ride, especially here in my home area. If everyone is open to it, maybe we could do it on May 2nd. That would also give the passes a little longer to warm up.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We might be able to find some more bikes to join in.
I wonder if May 2 might be a little better too, weather and such. I realize you Westsiders don't mind rain and snow but I do like heat! Jack
re; your sig. What meeting? This will be all eating, bullsh**ing and riding !

Can't do saturdays and I'd really like to be there. How about SUNDAY, MAY
3rd ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
230 Posts
I apologize for that. I meant Sunday , May 3rd. That would give the passes some more time to thaw out.

Should we make some kind of reservation for one of the banquet rooms in the back? Maifest is the following weekend, but the town can often get busy the week before and after. I would be happy to arrange the details since I only live 20 miles down the road from there.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
That was put there in reference to GWRRA meetings, I am a member, let's ride..
This whole thing sounds fun to me, we are a little over 4 hrs from Leavenworth. My wife says take the camper and go Sat!!! Just so we get there on the right weekend and day!!!
:excited::excited:

re; your sig. What meeting? This will be all eating, bullsh**ing and riding !

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I apologize for that. I meant Sunday , May 3rd. That would give the passes some more time to thaw out.

Should we make some kind of reservation for one of the banquet rooms in the back? Maifest is the following weekend, but the town can often get busy the week before and after. I would be happy to arrange the details since I only live 20 miles down the road from there.
Hey, thanks! Since I don't have the slightest idea where Kristall's is and have never been to Leavenworth any input would be great. I was going to call there and tell them to expect a few riders. I don't really know what to expect. Had a few thumbs up. I would think at least 15 or so. Guess we'll go ahead and call it official........................................

SUNDAY, MAY 3rd- unOFFICIAL WASHINGTON "WING-IN'

MEET AT KRISTELL'S IN LEAVENWORTH at NOON.

EAT & B.S. ----- B.S.-----B.S. some more ------ then RIDE (no B.S. !!)

You can PM me for more info if you want but it's really just Eat/BS & Ride!!
Pretty simple!

take note of the new (and improved) date !!

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Hey, thanks! Since I don't have the slightest idea where Kristall's is and have never been to Leavenworth any input would be great. I was going to call there and tell them to expect a few riders. I don't really know what to expect. Had a few thumbs up. I would think at least 15 or so. Guess we'll go ahead and call it official........................................

SUNDAY, MAY 3rd- unOFFICIAL WASHINGTON "WING-IN'

MEET AT KRISTELL'S IN LEAVENWORTH at NOON.

EAT & B.S. ----- B.S.-----B.S. some more ------ then RIDE (no B.S. !!)

You can PM me for more info if you want but it's really just Eat/BS & Ride!!
Pretty simple!

take note of the new (and improved) date !!
Krystall's is on the left shortly after you enter Leavenworth coming from the west on Hwy 2.

Y'all be sure to write a report. I'll be in Alaska by then.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Awesome!!! I will head up there in the next week or so and chat with them about room for all us hooligans. Kristalls is very easy to find. It is just past a motel called Der Ritterhof on the North, or left side of Hwy2 as you come in to town from the west. It is just past another motel called the Enzian, also on the North side, but on your right if you are coming in from the East on Hwy2. Kristall's sits at the corner of Hwy2 and Ski Hill Drive. There is a decent sized parking lot in the back, I will have a couple of signs up to direct everyone.

Thank you sofadriver for taking the initiative to get this going. And I am only too happy to help out. If any one wants to come over earlier and needs suggestions on places to stay or eat, feel free to contact me. This will be great! Can't hardly wait!

Mapquest link: http://tiny.cc/Kristalls241
http://tiny.cc/Kristalls
http://tiny.cc/Kristalls http://tiny.cc/Kristalls

1 - 20 of 94 Posts