GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I was posting this as well. Deleted my post, but was awesome to see good people still exist in the world, and are willing to put themselves in harms way to save a life.:bow:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
News said he was in stable condition. Not sure how that is possible?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Saw it too. Hope he recovers.
Those car tires WILL make you crash and burn...especially when they are on a 4 dr. sedan!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Sooo if someone figures out how he made it to the car and slid under first before the bike hit and exploded give me a hint?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe one of the biggest heroes in this video is the lady who got on her stomach and determined the motorcyclist was still alive, then helped lift the car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
News this morning said he is expected to make a full recovery.

No idea how he is alive with how low to the ground that car is.

G

·
It's interesting to watch the crowd mentality though. First there is mass hesitation then after a bit one than two begin to do something and the rest begin to follow. In this case it certainly worked out for the good and I am sure the "motorcyclist" is grateful.
Pretty sure he is not going to be happy to see he was called a "biker" :doorag:

·
Registered
480 Posts
The driver of the car though was only shook up a bit. After all, the driver of the car pulled out directly into the motorcyclist's path.
"He didn't see the motorcycle".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts