GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Indianapolis the last week of July and was planning a trip up to the Indiana Dunes State Park. I was hopeing that some of my Hooser friends could recommend a place to stay for a night and some popular sights to see. Would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thx.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
rmiller,
Pull out yer Gold Book. There are lotsa good ol' boys around the Indy area.

Oh, NOT a member?... nevermind :popcorn:
thecruiser

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rmiller,
Pull out yer Gold Book. There are lotsa good ol' boys around the Indy area.

Oh, NOT a member?... nevermind :popcorn:
thecruiser

Thecruser,

That is a good idea, I was hopeing to attend a breakfast while in Indy. Any other ideas?:shrug:

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
Reggie,
If you have the time, it's a nice ride up along Lake Michigan, with lots of places to stop and see along the way. PM me if you're going to be close to the Elkhart area, and maybe Rich and I can meet you for supper.

B

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is a nice Hilton Garden Inn at the intersection of 80/90 and Rt 49 in Chesterton, Indiana. About 5 minutes from the Indiana Dunes main entrance.
hiltongardeninn.com
A great restaurant is Bartletts in Beverly Shores along Rt 12 near the dunes. www.eatatbartletts.com
If your on the bike it's a nice ride along Rt 12 from the dunes area all the way into Michigan following the Lake Michigan shoreline as far as you want to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts