GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer did not hook up my saddel bag indicator when he installed my CSC kit. any idea where the connector is that the latches connect to? I will have to remake the wires at the switches as the wires were just cut off.
Thanks Larry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
wizard612003 said:
my dealer did not hook up my saddel bag indicator when he installed my CSC kit. any idea where the connector is that the latches connect to? I will have to remake the wires at the switches as the wires were just cut off.
Thanks Larry
Send me an e-mail and I will forward you the info.

Ken L.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I knew Ken would come through. I gave Ken's wiring diagram to my dealer to do mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,038 Posts
Ken L. said:
wizard612003 said:
my dealer did not hook up my saddel bag indicator when he installed my CSC kit. any idea where the connector is that the latches connect to? I will have to remake the wires at the switches as the wires were just cut off.
Thanks Larry
Send me an e-mail and I will forward you the info.

Ken L.
Ken,

I would like that info myself. Email is in profile and on post.
Thanks
George
 
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ken you might want to put a patent on it :lol: .
Nothing more embarassing than finding your "trap" door open at your first stop. (Don't ask how I know :oops: )
Can you send me one too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
Re: info

05Wing said:
Could you please send my one also.
I could if you gave me an e-mail address!

Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Why in the world, would "CSC" let a vehicle out of their shop, with this work incomplete.

I am very surprised.

Bulldog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,038 Posts
Yogi Bear said:
Ken you might want to put a patent on it :lol: .
Nothing more embarassing than finding your "trap" door open at your first stop. (Don't ask how I know :oops: )
Can you send me one too?
Only once should be the answer, but there are those that are slow learners and have been flagged down by passing cars to tell you that it is open, AND your light jacket is about to drag the ground, or fly out!!!

Ken I got it and Thanks. I will have to make a switch and wire it up but the diagram will defiantly help to find the connectors.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Bulldog said:
Why in the world, would "CSC" let a vehicle out of their shop, with this work incomplete.

I am very surprised.

Bulldog
Well, I was surprised too. But it's not part of the conversion... It's up to the dealer to do this if you want it. Of course other than reading it here, or knowing someone who had (or didn't have) it done and told you, you wouldn't know about it. But, once knowing, you certainly want it done.

It should be a standard part of the conversion. I'll mention it to them.

Don aka Beastie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Indicator Help

I think they started doing it on the 06 kits. My CSC kit is an 06 that was put on my 05 wing and mine indicator does work. Trying to figure out how to do it on my brother's 05.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,295 Posts
Not you! Got it....I have a spam blocker set to put "suspect" emails in a special folder. Any email address NOT in my address book goes there.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :bow:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top