GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us are heading out to the Indy Dealer Show tomorrow. We hope to see lots of new stuff and a lot of new ideas. Go easy on those that had to stay behind.

Going to Indy will actually be a relief for me. My wife and I sold our house of 18 years (the closing was yesterday) and are presently homeless. We decided it was time now that all of the kids were gone. We are going to stay with Chris and his family until our house is ready in early March. It was tough on my wife moving out of the house where she raised the kids and we had a lot of good memories but it was time for a change.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hal, have a great time at the show and try to get lots of pictures for us.

It's hard leaving a house like that. Now it's time for you and the wife to start making new memories of your own.
Memories are one thing that no one can ever take from you, and I'll bet you've got some good ones.

Have a safe trip and a good time.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hope you have better weather than me. I was there last week. Rain, snow, ice, freezing rain. On the flight back to Florida the lady next to me said, " why does anyone in their right mind live there" It is nice in the summer, but winters are brutal.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for reminding me. Last year we got caught up there when they had the bad snowstorm and closed the airport on Sunday night.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Hal, you'll have better weather this year. Weatherbug says mostly clear, with highs from upper 30's to the lower 40's, with lows in the 20's in Indy. NO SNOW OR ICE! :D Have a good time, & take lots of pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts