GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How do you pick sizes on the website? All I see in the pull-down menu are colors and stock numbers. To which sizes do the stock numbers correspond? Thanks!

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
I would assume that when it said Red44, Red42, Black48, Black 96, that would be the size!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
X

I fixed the drop down menu to make it easier to see the size.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Boo hoo....the web site won't let me order one. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and call an order in.

Rick B
Tuscaloosa, AL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Red said:
I would assume that when it said Red44, Red42, Black48, Black 96, that would be the size!
BLACK 96 the size??Geee I SURE hope I don't meet this guy in a dark alley somewhere or if I do that HE is coming to my rescue!!!!Just had to poke a litle fun there Red :twisted: :eek:w1:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hal--

Got mine today.....what a great jacket! :D

The quality of this jacket is outstanding....plus pockets, double wind-flap front, and it's 100% waterproof, too!....got me an early Christmas present...thanks for the special on these!

Ron

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I have worn these Teknic jackets in the past. They are top quality jackets. I tried buying one at Americade last year and they wanted more than double, Hal's price.

So I settled for a JR instead.

Bulldog

·
Registered
347 Posts
Greetings,

My jacket arrived in record time!

It is quite a nice jacket with loads of features.

Now if I could only find a matching one for SWMBO in a small. I've looked but not luck.

Rick and Karen
Tuscaloosa, AL

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They have armor and the other company charges extra for shipping, insurance and a ??fee.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jacket

I'm a big guy I weigh 260#'s and have a 46" waist and a 50" Chest. I am looking for a Jacket I can use here in Central Florida that is warmer than the First Gear Mesh Tech Jacket I use most of the time. It is cold enough now that I want a 3/4 Jacket with some protection built in and be Waterproof. I have been looking at The Rider II Jacket which is available in sizes up to XXXXL and the Tourmaster Cortech 3/4 which is available in sizes up to XXXL. I will only occasionally want to wear a sweater under the Jacket but most of the time I will wear it over a long sleeve shirt. What size and which Jacket would your or any of the Board members recommend? I am unable to find a sizing chart on these Jackets. :flg:

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Re: Jacket

Gunnar said:
I'm a big guy I weigh 260#'s and have a 46" waist and a 50" Chest. ... I am unable to find a sizing chart on these Jackets. :flg:
See the "Select Color and Size:" pull down menu. Size 50 is available in both Black and Red.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
RATS!

I just got a call that my order for the jacket was cancelled because they are now "discontinued."

RATS! I was really looking forward to this item!

Congrats to you guys that got yours early.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Whoops.....they are NOT DISCONTINUED, they just ran out of the size I ordered! I just called and ordered a larger size. Check the site for available sizes and CALL in the order to make sure you get yours.

Sorry to mislead you all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts