GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has found an adjustable highway peg for around $100 or under that they like?

If you have a pic or link to go with your suggestion that would be great :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Reactions: ynotscoot

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
What you seek doesn't exist for that price or even 200.00. Maybe something used for sale on one of the wing forums.

Reactions: JoeHall

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
6'3" with a 34 inch inseam and the Beachcombers are the ticket for me.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
pegs

TCMT 1" 7/8" Engine Guard Highway Foot Pegs Fits For Honda(Goldwing), Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, Harley-DavidsonW/ 1" or 7/8" Engine Guard
Sold by: TCMT
$59.99

great chrome ; heavy duty , adjustable and I have about 7000 miles on them ! Yes that price is real. I figured for that price I will take a chance. They work.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do you have a link?

TCMT 1" 7/8" Engine Guard Highway Foot Pegs Fits For Honda(Goldwing), Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, Harley-DavidsonW/ 1" or 7/8" Engine Guard
$59.99

great chrome ; heavy duty , adjustable and I have about 7000 miles on them ! Yes that price is real. I figured for that price I will take a chance. They work.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
What you seek doesn't exist for that price or even 200.00. Maybe something used for sale on one of the wing forums.
Paid $209 for my Kuryakyn Ergo II dually pegs. Work Great.
Sorry , don't have link right now but found them on Amazon.

I have seen others Much cheaper ($60 -$80) BUT some reviews were terrible. One guy said that his broke while riding when he was trying to shift his weight and almost lost control!

Be careful of cheaper brands ....Just sayin.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am 6’4” and now have the RIVCO hiway pegs....I do not especially like the RIVCO product mostly due to poor manufacturing and quality control issues. My Rivcos not adjustable due to problematic screw holes and screws stripping easily. I do like the right side Rivco as a spot to hang my helmet on as this 2018 GW has a limited options to put a helmet anywhere as well. The beachcombers look like they would accommodate longer legs better for sure but are there concerns about scraping in a tight and fast low side turn?
Thank you for your opinion on this matter.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
You can do something like this,worked well for me and flipping the quick clamp the other way would help with shorter legs.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those are nice but I'm 5'10" and those are a little more than I want to spend :grin2:
I put a pair of these Beach Comber pegs on my Goldwing. They will be perfect for your 5" 10" frame. They are the most comfortable highway pegs I've ever had and I've had quite a few! They are a high-quality item and a very good value. I highly doubt you'll find a lower price set as well built as these boards.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
google TCMT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put a pair of these Beach Comber pegs on my Goldwing. They will be perfect for your 5" 10" frame. They are the most comfortable highway pegs I've ever had and I've had quite a few! They are a high-quality item and a very good value. I highly doubt you'll find a lower price set as well built as these boards.
Do you have a link, I can only find the silver ones.

·
Registered
616 Posts
$59.99

Do you mount those to the engine guards, with the covers off? Can you please post a few pics of them installed?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do you have a link, I can only find the silver ones.

I bought mine from Cyclemax.com. Keep checking their website, they have a policy of not listing an item that is not in stock. When they get more in they will list them again. I paid 254.99 for mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts