GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bill I have a delivery for the Villages Monday morn July 25....problem is the address must be new as it will not come up on any computer site....add: is 3095 Charlotte Court,Villages ,Fl.32163 any help you can give about this Villages address is much apprecaited you may call me as well 727-236-0773 thanks again,Garry Euler,Springhill,Fl.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Just stop at the 'checker game table'. I'm sure after the game is over anybody left awake can give you directions.:lol:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Bill I have a delivery for the Villages Monday morn July 25....problem is the address must be new as it will not come up on any computer site....add: is 3095 Charlotte Court,Villages ,Fl.32163 any help you can give about this Villages address is much apprecaited you may call me as well 727-236-0773 thanks again,Garry Euler,Springhill,Fl.
I will get right back to you Gary

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It comes up just fine, if you enter it as ( The villages) not villages.

·
Registered
944 Posts
It comes up just fine, if you enter it as ( The villages) not villages.
The Villages comes up but not the street! Had to physically go to the location to find the street as it has just been constructed and hasn't been picked up yet. In fact the address is only on a blueprint. But We got Garry squared away so everyones happy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ga bill

You put me right on it Bill thanks again so much for the xtra effort....Nice area when it done....

·
Registered
944 Posts
You put me right on it Bill thanks again so much for the xtra effort....Nice area when it done....
I think thats what this board was designed for. Glad I could be of help. Have a great week and let me know when you are riding somewhere to eat and I'll meet you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts