GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been surfing around this site for quit some time and I thought that I would finally chime in because I am looking for help.

I have a 2002 Illiusion Blue 1800, I am looking for someone that would be able to install lights on my monster. I saw this awesome wing the other day driving down the road, I thought to myself that I wanted my bike to lite up like that too. It looked like a X-mas tree driving down the road.

Anyone have any idea who would install lights like that?? I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.

Thanks in advance

Wingman Micheal

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I'll do it if you come here. :wink:

Seriously, any dealer should ba ble to install them. However, I don't trust dealers with electrical stuff since I can do my own installs.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I can't tell from your post where you may be in the southwest suburbs, but there is a GWRRA chapter that meets in Tinley Park. There web site is: http://www.alienwings.com/

I know their chapter director pretty well, and I'd bet if you're looking for help he would assist. I think he may also be a member of this board, but I don't know his screen name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts