GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new yellow spoiler arrived from Hal last Wednesday and I installed it today. Needless to say, I was a little nervous about drilling holes in my trunk lid, but I checked everthing twice before drilling. It was an easy installation, (about 45 minutes), and it looks like a pro did it! I was so excited I almost peed in my pants. :yw1:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
D Williams said:
I was so excited I almost peed in my pants. :yw1:

Perhaps a rain cover for the seat or Depends would be your next project?

========= LOL, the spoiler is a great addition IMHO.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Got mine on Friday, WHAT a difference!! I love the extra tail light. I have ordered the light modulator from Hal. Can't wait to see them work together.

Ronnie

:yw1:

·
Registered
287 Posts
D Williams said:
My new yellow spoiler arrived from Hal last Wednesday and I installed it today. Needless to say, I was a little nervous about drilling holes in my trunk lid, but I checked everthing twice before drilling. It was an easy installation, (about 45 minutes), and it looks like a pro did it! I was so excited I almost peed in my pants. :yw1:
You look like a real pro on that wing of yours, we could actually act as twins we look so alike. Everytime I ride my wing I feel like peeing myself with excitement. :roll: :eek:ops2: :yes: :cop2: :luck:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
D,

Hows that song go ---"The first cut is the deepest....." Once you drill your first hole, all the rest become very easy.

Congrats on your install.

Bulldog

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. Spoilers really add to the looks of the bike. That was the 2nd thing I put on mine, right after the back rest. :eek:w1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts