GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Goldwing DCT Deep Pearl Gray
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The assembly of the top case will take a little bit of time, but it is a fairly easy install. I also have the
Traxxion Dynamics quick release subframe.
That OEM trunk really looks very well integrated not to mention that gorgeous Pearl Gray color is the "best & fastest"...

Are you able to take more pictures from your driveway at different angles/views of your new trunk? I am really thinking very hard about ordering the OEM trunk vs the Shads or other third party top cases...thanks in advance

·
Registered
28 Posts
That OEM trunk really looks very well integrated not to mention that gorgeous Pearl Gray color is the "best & fastest"...

Are you able to take more pictures from your driveway at different angles/views of your new trunk? I am really thinking very hard about ordering the OEM trunk vs the Shads or other third party top cases...thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Blackwing Tour 6sp, Harley CVO Ultra - NW Chicago Burbs
326 Posts
The armrest for the passenger is OEM. I bought the top case from Ronayers online.
I like those arm rests alot better than the Ciro versions, but they don't have the cupholder insert which the GF won't live without

·
Registered
113 Posts
I added the trunk to my 2018 mainly for the lockable storage. Just follow the instructions and take your time. Be careful to not drop any bolts into the nooks and crannies of your bike!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts