GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay I'm Al I'm in California and I am looking for Insurance for my '03' GL 1800 ABS with Medical, the best rate I have found is $402 for 6 Mo :( . Any opinions or Sugestions.

Thanks.
Al

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
California has some of the highest insurance rates in the country. Insurance rates vary so much state to state, the only answers that are relevant will be from California residents.

The best advice is to shop around, get at least 4 or 5 quotes, you will be stunned by how much they vary, from the highest to the lowest. :22yikes:

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I know insurance is different depending on the part of the country and lots of other things I don't even care to know!!! I have been with Farmers Insurance of Columbus, Ohio for a number of years. No accidents. My coverage is Bod Inj. 100,000 ea pers /300,000 ea occur/50,000 prop damage and UMC 100/300 plus 200 ded comp and 200 ded collision.

I pay $ 221.40 per year (12 months) here in s/w Ohio just outside Cincinnati. Maybe I do not have enough insurance! So far I have not needed it. (knock on wood)

·
Registered
652 Posts
You know I'm always afraid that I won't have enough because stuff is getting so expensive nowadays. What if you cause a tractor trailer to wreck? Which one of those figures will cover that? Is it the $50,000 property damage. Sorry to be so ignorant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts