GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good Illinois insurance company that I can get a real deal on? I pay out the behind (800.00) per year. Is this a reasonable amount?

Micheal

·
Registered
138 Posts
insurance

Maybe hi, maybe low depending on driving record, coverage. I'm clean, full coverage, with medical, $650.00 thru Dairyland. $250.00 deductable.

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
wingman_micheal said:
Clear driving record, and no accidents.
A LOT depends on the state ...

For me (clean record) I got quotes for my 07 wing with a S.C registration and also a Florida registration (I could have gone either way).

Same bike
... same insurance company
... same EVERYTHING
and S.C was $540 and Florida is $760.

... not sure why (longer riding season? ... worse drivers? ... ??)

Dennis

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Thats "Outrageous" Call 1-903-796-2929, you'll be talking to, Charles Hale, tell him "Jimmy" from New Boston Tx. sent you! I'm not affiliated, except "He Carries My Policy". Mine for an 04 and $5,000, accessories was 383.00! The best price in Norhtast Texas!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
an insurance rate depends on lots of details. Driving record, age what you are insuring, location of the insure( each area has different ratings depending on social econmics and such). You can have two people living next door to each other and both have different rates for the same vihicle.

The only way to compare is to find insurance companies that have agents in your location and go talk to each one and then you and only you can make the decision on which company is the best for you. What anyone else pays means nothing to you. What kind of service someone got from an insurance company is an important thing to know but does not effect price.

Dan L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts