GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still having problem with my J&M passenger Intercom. Passenger can hear the CB and music but we cannot hear each other via intercom. Have traded headsets and still same problem. Checked connections and all looks good.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Kelly

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Long shot but when I had the exact same symptoms as you I found that both our mics had gone bad. Try to find a third party helmet to try. Also check Intercom volume and Intercom mute to be sure they are not in "off" mode.

·
IronMan
17,452 Posts
SOUNDS LIKE WORKING PERFECT !!;);):wrong:

·
Registered
36 Posts
To get my J&M passenger intercom to work I had to solder every crimp wire connection. The red button is long gone. I would like to get that replaced but haven't been able to.
Harry

·
Registered
827 Posts
You sure the intercom is on? Push the icom button again. push and hold turns it off . push again and it comes on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys still not working. guess I need to check those connections and see if solder needed. Just had eye surgery so gonna have to wait for a couple weeks

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thanks guys still not working. guess I need to check those connections and see if solder needed. Just had eye surgery so gonna have to wait for a couple weeks
Shouldn't be an issue; find neighbor/brother-in-law you don't really care for and have them point to where the solder goes...!:thumbup:

I'm no help, am I...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts