GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darryl Canon caught this new beast at the Chicago IMS. I guess this is what happens when a GL1800 rear-ends a Chrysler 300M...hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Some pople just have too much time on their hands

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Judging by the Wilwood brake setup it looks like it probably has an expensive parts list. I'm sure they'll find a buyer for something like that no matter what the cost:roll::roll::roll::roll:.

·
Registered
596 Posts
That thing is FUGLY:wrong:
I looked at it from the rear to the front and it is the most weird thing I've seen in awhile.

I consider it a "look what I got" toy.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
That is some frontal augmentation. :wink:

Hope to see it February 21st in Greenvellie, SC.

Herb

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Here are a few more shots of it which I took while at the show in Chicago last week...........

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something, but the only chrome I see besides the stock Goldwing chrome are the headlight bezels and front grill. However, The wheels look like some kind of satin finish and I do see a lot of reflections of light. Cheers.... :doorag:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I saw these at the International Show in Long Beach. I have nothing against Trikes..... but for me...I'm sorry...when the price for 3 wheels starts to get into the high $30k's to $40k's...... for me it no longer is a motorcycle.... but a car. Kinda like the Thoroghbred three wheel car they keep advertising in Wing World.:shrug:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Oh NO!! Are those CTs on the front?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Here are a few more shots of it which I took while at the show in Chicago last week...........
Oh cool. I assumed there were 2 wheels in the back. I thought it was a Hannagan 4 wheeler.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Looks like someone decided it was easier to just cut the back 2/3's of a PT Cruiser off after a perfectly good Goldwing ran really hard into the back of it!

Car tires in front are OK, But why does it still have a motorcycle tire in back?

Yep, FUGLY! :eek:4:

For that kinda of money for a non leaning vehicle I'd put myself into a Corvette.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
at least it should have good nite time lighting

it has the normal wing ones, plus at leat 4 more in the front

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I sat on that thing in long beach.I couldn't see the tip on the nose from the seat..

I told the guy he had the wrong rear tire on it too!:wrong:

Here is a crusier they morphed too. I didn't get any other pic's of it..

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
With that "Trunk"open like, it just occurred to me what they remind me of...

Anybody remember the "Tricycle Ice Cream Vendors" A bicycle in the back with a big Ice Chest and two wheels in front for ice Cream storage??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts