GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OT board closes and this becomes an avenue for OT discussions, including this post.

Mike

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I heard on a fishing show that Velveeta is good bait for trout fishing. :lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
DuPont spinners do a bang up job on those trout, too........

·
Registered
41 Posts
Velveeta is great for cleaning a crock pot too. Just melt, let stand till cool and voila, the old pot is as clean as the day it was new. No scrubbing at all.

I've been waiting a long time to use that one. . .

Gregg

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
I'm taking the dog to get groomed now...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
My dog cleans my crock pot and it don't matter what had been cooked in it. :a13:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
ANybody got a recipe for dog with Velveeta in a crockpot???

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
White Gold said:
I heard on a fishing show that Velveeta is good bait for trout fishing. :lol:
Good for catfish too, just wrap in a small piece of pantyhose and tie on hook.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
I heard if you stand outside in the cold naked... it helps warm up the climate...

cosmic
I would rather do that than be dragged through the malls today by my wife as she spends my hard earned money.

Help me, please.

W

·
0 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
I heard if you stand outside in the cold naked... it helps warm up the climate...

cosmic
Or that's the reason it gets cold outside in the winter........everyone closes their doors.
When they leave their doors and windows open, it's summer and everything gets warm.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I tried Velveeta on a Hooker once, didn't help at all, I guess I should've warmed it in the Crock pot before I applied....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Was reading the grocery ads this evening and was struck by all the ads for boneless steaks and roasts. Now, just what does a boneless steer look like? I get an image of a big pile of hide laying in the pasture, with a couple horns and eyes on little stalks. And nearby is a pen fulla those boneless chickens.

And none of this answers the question of just what is a semi-boneless ham. I mean, is it boneless? Or isn't it?

Ride long and safe..and Merry Christmas.

John
ETC (SW) USN ret
The Sabre Group ret
EDS ret
'06 GL18HPNAC6

·
Registered
216 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
Ice cream doesn't have any bones. :lol:
A guy I wourk with beg to differ with you on this one; He was eating at one of those chinese buffetts and got a bowl of soft serve. He sat down and started to eat it and one spoon full had the back bone of fish on it. He called the manager over and all she did was giggle and walk away. He didn't get a discount or any thing!! :evil:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
North Florida said:
Was reading the grocery ads this evening and was struck by all the ads for boneless steaks and roasts. Now, just what does a boneless steer look like? I get an image of a big pile of hide laying in the pasture, with a couple horns and eyes on little stalks.]Yeah and them babies be hard to rope too. Harder to rope than a dog slow cooked in velveeta. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts