GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look on the Killboy site http://www.Killboy.com and scroll down just a little and check out the trike.

They are speculating on whether its a BMW or KTM or another make all
together.

Dep

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Looks like someone had their trike kit installation instructions upside down... or backwards... or maybe the person is dyslexic. :lol:

Looks very interesting though.

G

·
Does it have power steering? :roll:

I note total lack of back support for the co-rider, and no storage space. Real practical touring machine.

Looks like an Isetta without a body....a car most of you are probably too young to be aware of. It was marketed here in the late 50's/early 60's.

It was a total failure. And so will whatever that trike is, if it ever makes it to US shores.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
All I can say is that if I asked my wife to put on a divers weight belt with all that extra weight just so we could go out and ride, well, it would not be pretty. I learned a long time ago to stay far away from the whole added weight discussion.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Hey Wheels, how long did it take you to learn that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Took me two knots.....amazing :banghead:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
KYBLUE it actually took me. . . ah. . . lets see . . .ah, darn, I can't remember. Must be those slaps to the back of my head, thus the short-term memory loss. :wink:

Dream Catcher, I actually use to ride one of these as a kid. Use to be an Evil Kineval type kid with it. Would sit on it, lean forward, put my shoulders on the handlebars, and peddle with my hands. Can still remember coming down the long hill behind the house, hitting the jump that was made, and landing across the street. Ok, maybe I don't remember all of it, but once I regained consciousness, my buddies told me it was awesome. One of those, "don't tell mom" type things. Good thing none of my old buddies know about the trike I have now. Never could turn down a double dare.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wheels said:
KYBLUE it actually took me. . . ah. . . lets see . . .ah, darn, I can't remember. Must be those slaps to the back of my head, thus the short-term memory loss. :wink:

Dream Catcher, I actually use to ride one of these as a kid. Use to be an Evil Kineval type kid with it. Would sit on it, lean forward, put my shoulders on the handlebars, and peddle with my hands. Can still remember coming down the long hill behind the house, hitting the jump that was made, and landing across the street. Ok, maybe I don't remember all of it, but once I regained consciousness, my buddies told me it was awesome. One of those, "don't tell mom" type things. Good thing none of my old buddies know about the trike I have now. Never could turn down a double dare.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT READING THIS POST (about an old tricycle)
DOES TO THE IMAGINATION WHEN THINKING IT REFERS TO THE CURRENT (oh wow!) AVATAR :?: :?: :?: :?:
DC

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Ooooops. :shock: Valuable lesson leanred here. Note to self-Always go back and check ALL of your posts before trying to be a smart butt and change your picture.

Plan to go back to the old trike after a day or two of have'n fun with some of the fellows on the general discussion board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts