GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I eat tootsie rolls when I ride slab for long distances . I wonder how many that hole would fit ? I will Email seller . I wonder what my response will be ?? :twisted:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Just don't think I would eat anything that was in that hole :shrug:...but then when I was younger I eat...well never mind....

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Just don't think I would eat anything that was in that hole :shrug:...but then when I was younger I eat...well never mind....
:lol::thumbup: This is why I never plan on getting old . :joke:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Makes sense if you plan on riding naked :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It's the cure for the old saying,,, "You know you're getting up in age when you find yourself sitting down on your balls"

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I think BeadRider seats should be built that way. No beads, or at least smaller beads, in certain areas.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Was just trying to imagine how big they would have to be to need a hole that da#n big , LORD almighty!!! That hole looks gig enough to hold several BIG MACS!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
"free floaters" seat.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Tootsie rolls....really,maybe you should ask how many COOKIES will fit in there............................:joke:

I eat tootsie rolls when I ride slab for long distances . I wonder how many that hole would fit ? I will Email seller . I wonder what my response will be ?? :twisted:

·
Read Only
853 Posts
I need that on the rear half of the pad for my tailbone at about half the depth. Why not a groove the entire length? Just let it all hang down.:lol:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Actually, I think it's a "cup" holder.

On the other hand, I don't want any of my extremities dangling in that cup, what happens if you have a collision and slide forward at a rapid pace. You could end up singing in the girls choir.

Bob

·
Registered
330 Posts
I could have used that after the hemorrhoid operation!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Tootsie rolls....really,maybe you should ask how many COOKIES will fit in there............................:joke:
Cookies just don't for the bill when I am riding the slab . Next thing I know I gotta stop for milk . Finding good quality milk other than in Wi. is quite a chore and time consuming . Tootsie rolls has been my riding munchy food for many years . I can unwrap them one handed , and aim wrappers pretty well to hit fellow rides . They give me something to do and the sugar keeps me awake . 3lbs equals 2000 miles :thumbup:. If you ever see me on the road odds are there's tootsie rolls in my pocket or on dash of bike .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.