GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
not bad...does he know how to get out of 1st gear?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Nice video, makes me want to go out in the garage and get my Gerbings hooked up and go for a ride!

From the looks of the those bumps, I would say he is in need of a Traxxion upgrade!

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
he rides like an old lady, he says prior to this bike he has never rode

you can tell

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well it looks like he's having fun and I guess that's the point. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPEED UP! I made it to the acceleration exhibition on the freeway. Couldn't take it anymore. Text running right to left. Camera bouncing up and down. I'm getting dizzy. :crew:

·
Registered
830 Posts
I know how you feel, I felt the same way when I got my first Wing. I hadnt had a bike in 10 years. Now Its 12 years later and Im on my second Wing.

Congratulations for taking the bike class, it has great basic knowledge of how to ride and bike. The ERC is also a usefull class.

Ride safe

N Ga Rider

·
Registered
416 Posts
INTHEWIND said:
I'm jealous..He got the V6 model. :lol: :lol:

Nice video. :D

later..Randy
Yeah, I had to buy the NAV to get the ABS, but I couldn't afford the V6. :banghead: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Free Bird

Been wanting to record that song for my MP3 player. Anyone advise as to how on my 'puter w/o joining some download website?

Buck

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I just watched the video. I'm impressed with him and a little dismayed with some of the comments on this board.

He is a first time rider developing his skills and riding within his comfort zone. The last thing he needs to do is speed things up. I imagine that as he gets more seat time, his comfort level will increase as will his speed.

So give the guy a break!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Re: Free Bird

Vetteman said:
Been wanting to record that song for my MP3 player. Anyone advise as to how on my 'puter w/o joining some download website?

Buck
Go get the CD and rip it to MP3. That way you get all the tunes.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Come on guys. Go easy. The video clearly shows him passing a 25 miles per hour speed limit sign. How fast do you think he should be going? :drive1:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am with Tom, and Jan, give the guy a break. He was catching up with traffic, not being passed.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Ken C. said:
...don't know if he's a member of the board or not...
I'm betting he isn't he thinks his bike has an 1833 cc V-6

·
Registered
416 Posts
tjshelton said:
I just watched the video. I'm impressed with him and a little dismayed with some of the comments on this board.

He is a first time rider developing his skills and riding within his comfort zone. The last thing he needs to do is speed things up. I imagine that as he gets more seat time, his comfort level will increase as will his speed.

So give the guy a break!
You're right. Shouldn't have been bashing on someone that is riding in his zone. His lines were good too. My bad! :oops:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Re: Free Bird

Vetteman said:

Buck
Download itunes and it is easy to copy the CD into itunes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts