GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This show is coming to the metro Phoenix AZ area....... november 3 - 4 - 5 2006

I've never attended one.... is this worth a visit?

·
Registered
323 Posts
A few of us are riding up from Green Valley on Sat the 4th to attend. I have not been to the Az version before but I have attended the Seattle offering. Lots of vendors, Bike displays, current model offerings on display. Chopper builders in attendence signing autographs and such. Seattle had the riders in a globe ride of death thing.
Not something I would need every year but every couple of years it has appeal.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I have not been, but will give it a look-see on Sunday....if nothing else, ride a couple of demo bikes :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Pretty decent show. A good chance to check out any products you might be thinking of purchasing. Also see some you might not know are out there. Seattle show had a nice display of vintage bikes last year. Worth the time in my opinion. :)

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
been to the one in Minneapolis about 4 times, nice show but it gets pretty crowded sometimes, plenty to see and do, one year they had supercross races about a mile away at the metrodome and we got lucky enough to get 5 free tickets ! it was great to see the race in real life, amazing all the stuff they do to set up something like indoor supercross, then just haul it all away when its over

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Thanx, googled it and found it. I'm gonna try to make it, don't know if I have to work next saturday yet. Tim

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK.... I put it on list of 'to do' stuff.

the Cardinal stadium is in Glendale AZ. West side of Phoenix on the 101 freeway section. Big ugly building , silver in colour. Like a silver wart

Although by now the Cardinal Stadium is named the University of Phoenix stadium. Dumb ass name for a complex in Glendale AZ, but hey money talks the bs walks.

Although from what I hear the Cardinals still SUCK at football even with a new 450 million dollar stadium.. go figure
:lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts