GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against some comments over the past few weeks as to whether Traxxion suspension is worth the investment or not. A couple years ago I had the minimum work done, springs, fork brace, steering bearings. I definitaly like it. I now have just about 122,00 miles on my 08 and last weekend my rear shock bottomed out riding two up set at 25, this happened twice on the ride. Since I have actually made money with my bike and have nothing invested...I am scheduled for the full Monty install on Oct 8. in Mechanicsville MD. I ride enough that I believe it will be worth it. I am averaging just about 95 miles a day since the day of purchase March 15 2008, including the days it sits from November to march of each yr. (this seems better than suggesting to my G/F that she shed a few pounds)

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Against some comments over the past few weeks as to whether Traxxion suspension is worth the investment or not. A couple years ago I had the minimum work done, springs, fork brace, steering bearings. I definitaly like it. I now have just about 122,00 miles on my 08 and last weekend my rear shock bottomed out riding two up set at 25, this happened twice on the ride. Since I have actually made money with my bike and have nothing invested...I am scheduled for the full Monty install on Oct 8. in Mechanicsville MD. I ride enough that I believe it will be worth it. I am averaging just about 95 miles a day since the day of purchase March 15 2008, including the days it sits from November to march of each yr. (this seems better than suggesting to my G/F that she shed a few pounds)
I like your logic and your decision re: girlfriend. :thumbup: You'll enjoy it..............the Traxxion. :lol:.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts