GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is invited to attend a lunch ride-in at 'Linger Lodge Resort', in Bradenton, FL, Saturday, Feb. 24th.:

'Linger Lodge Resort'
7205 Linger Lodge Rd.
Bradenton, FL

http://www.lingerlodgeresort.com/

Located on the scenic Braden River.

Just for us, 'Linger Lodge Resort' will be setting up an 'all you can eat bbq' in their screened room over looking the 'Braden River'
Food will include chicken, ribs, etc. & cole slaw, corn, potato, bread, etc.

Gather in the parking lot 'bout 10:45am. & then enter at 11:00am.
If you arrive after the group entry, tell them you are with 'Cruzn'AL's Gang' & they will show you the way.

Just a heads up: the parking lot is hard sand/dirt.

This is one of the most unusual restaurants in the country!
It is a very kewl place with very unique decor.

'Florida...Come explore it!!!'

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Bummer another conflict. :cry: I promised I would go to the theme parks with wife and kids that weekend :lol: due to a free weekend from work. I'll make one of your rides some day. Looking forward to meeting you then.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Looks like our monthly Florida tradition is continuing. Lets keep up the good work. I can pencil this one in without any problem.

Whats up with that Wayne? You too good for us? Don't like the Florida crowd? Only want to hobnob with the Woodborne crowd? I see how it is.

Thanks AL. Don't worry. I'll come to your lunch.

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
Al, don't know if I can ride that far in a day! :( Might make a overnighter out of it. LOL...

Hey Wayne.... Why don't you set up a lunch run in the middle of the state. Maybe Tavares, Clermont or something in that area. :idea:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Excellent choice, I'll definitely make this one. Thanks Al., JC

·
Registered
589 Posts
Can Angel and I ride our bicycles? LOL
We only live about 3 miles from the lodge. It is really a neat place and you can spend a lot of time just looking at all the animals and other critters on the wall.
I'll print this and put it on our refrigerator so we will remember the date.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
good choice ...
we'll be there ...

Dennis & Vanessa

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well Al,
3 of my buddies & I are heading to Florida in 2 weeks for 2 months.
We will try to make the lunch.
Sounds like a great time!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
FLC2C_Cruzn'AL said:
Wayne,

The lunch in April will be in your neck of the woods!
Where? Did I miss the post on this?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
tequilaroy said:
Whats up with that Wayne? You too good for us? Don't like the Florida crowd? Only want to hobnob with the Woodborne crowd? I see how it is.
\

Woodbourne, TN lunch run and hopefully Montrose!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Red said:
Al, don't know if I can ride that far in a day! :( Might make a overnighter out of it. LOL...

Red, If ya wont to ya can spend the night at my house to rest up for the rest of the long trip.

Glenn

1 - 20 of 114 Posts