1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Chard Member
12,969 Posts
Maybe if you tell these guys that Brooksville has a new DQ, more of them might show. They also have a dynamite Golden Corral buffet. :oops: LOL...

Hope to see a bunch of the guys off of the board there.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
FLC2C and Red, wish I could be there too! Not going to be back down to Florida yet. Sure hope to get another invite at a later date.

Shadow1
Hal

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Chances are good I will be there. All depends on family situation. My mother is having surgery tomorrow and will be in rehab through the new year, so if can get someone to care for my father that day, I will be there. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Would very much like to attend but have commited to attending a wedding that day. Is that weekend set in stone? Could we do a first board of the new year ride? I would definately like to meet you and any other riders from over that way and that grouchy guy Red.

·
Chard Member
12,969 Posts
GL1800GSXR1000 said:
that grouchy guy Red.
Bah Humbug........... :cus:

Wayne, you must have me confused with someone else! :croc:

Hal...
Get yourself down here. You're missing all this 80 degree stuff!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wayne,

Yes, Dec. 30th. is set in stone but I promise other lunch oppurtunties will be forth coming in 2007.

I'm already commited to another lunch gathering on 'New Year's Day' but someone else should organize a ride for the GL1800riders.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
FLC2C_Cruzn'AL said:
Wayne,

Yes, Dec. 30th. is set in stone but I promise other lunch oppurtunties will be forth coming in 2007.

I'm already commited to another lunch gathering on 'New Year's Day' but someone else should organize a ride for the GL1800riders.
Thanks anyway. Even I can't ride fast enough to make both events. Hopefully next time.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Wayne is just upset you didn't give him a personal invitation. Watch out; Jan will be pissed too.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Your so funny Roy. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Dang it, I'm on call that week.

Maybe next time.

Dep

·
Registered