GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Extra Spicy Seasoned Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I ordered a wireless remote for the new model Ipod from Engineered Audio. An iquireing email and a follow up phone call ( message machine) brought no response.

Has anyone done business with them?

G

·
0 Posts
If and when that remote becomes available, I'll be one of the first to buy it. I'd love to put my iPod in a protected corner in the trunk, freeing up room in my fairing pocket and keeping the Pod more secure, and control it from the cockpit. But these guys have been saying "soon" for a very long time. No idea if/when they'll actually produce this remote.

·
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The have a web site complete with an order page. If they don't have something to sell that is a little premature.

We are using the Apple wired remote for our Ipods and clip it onto the lower edge of the right fairing pocket. That way it is more secure in the locking pocket.

·
Registered
569 Posts
iPod remote

It is for sale, and is shipping now. UPS just delivered mine 10 mins ago and I am listening to the iPod as I type this. The remote works great, really cuts down on the wires dangeling everywhere.

G

·
0 Posts
Excellent! I've been watching their website off and on for months, and I was afraid the RemoteRemote was one of those great ideas that would fade away because someone didn't quite have the bucks to get it rolling.

·
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Their site is engineeredaudio.com

Talked to them today and they are now shipping orders from a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts