GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed the US on a 2-gig card. I'm not sure if this would have any effect on the ability to do an address find but now all I can search is Texas. Looking at the manual, to the right of city there should be a region tab. It no longer is there. Any info on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Stan

·
Registered
762 Posts
You're right, there should be a region tab. I've never had this problem with my iQue so I can only guess. Try removing the sd card and install a smaller area to the internal memory. If the iQue works properly then the problem has something to do with the card (not all 2GB cards work properly in the iQue, I believe). If the iQue still doesn't work properly, you may need to reinstall the firmware.

FWIW, I have a 2GB Kingston card in my iQue and it works fine. I did try loading all of North America in it, but found it slowed down the iQue considerably, so now only have Canada and the top half of the US in it and it works fine.

HTH,
Arthur

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ique 3600

I took my old 1 gig sd card and put a small amount of map on it and it is working just fine. Region shows up as it should. I guess the 2 gig card I have won't work for this? Thanks for your help.

Stan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts