GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my documents in the mail today!

Pretty good turnaround, from what I hear: Took the ride 6/4. Submitted paperwork 6/13. About 3 months later.

I'm official! Yea!
:doorag:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm glad you got it and congrats on the ride. I'm still impatiently waiting for my BBG3000 ride I submitted first week of June.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Got my documents in the mail today!

Pretty good turnaround, from what I hear: Took the ride 6/4. Submitted paperwork 6/13. About 3 months later.

I'm official! Yea!
:doorag:
Congratulations!

May there be many more!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm glad you got it and congrats on the ride. I'm still impatiently waiting for my BBG3000 ride I submitted first week of June.
I 'preciate your listing your LD rides — I checked out the SPOT track for the BBG3k and, you know, that's one hell of a ride!

For the past few years, I've done a BBG from SoCal to Las Cruces and back over the New Year's weekend. Agreed, that's a bit chilly in your neck of the woods but it's only been cold in eastern AZ and NM (there was snow on the ground in NM this year!)

I need to start thinking about stretching that a but - mebbe out to NM and up toward Denver and back?

http://g.co/maps/pfq3u

Oy, that's a lot of miles!

Yes sir, that's quite a ride you did!

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
Congrats!

So, with that kind of turn-around for your cert, mine should be here before the end of the year...I hope!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Congrats...more enjoyable than it has any right to be.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!! :thumbup:
Itching to do my first " documented " SS1000. Should be able to work it out before too long.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT and so much fun all rolled together!

We rode ours on July 1, I didnt get around to mailing the documents until July 23, we got our email notification from Michael Kneebone a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to the club! It felt good putting your Iron Butt number in your signature, didn't it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's sort of like that first time you've tried anything, that turns into an additiction.
"Hey, this is fun, I might do that again."

Next thing you know.......:thumbup:

Contratulations.

michael
(IBA#323)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
:thumbup::congrats::thumbup:

·
Trained Killer Member
1,534 Posts
WAY TO GO TIMSTER! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: That first Iron Butt Ride will always be a special one. Ya done good!

And oh, btw, you might not have seen my thread, but I redeployed early and am back at Fort Hood, TX. Thanks for your support and the 'ster in your sig line, but you can remove it now. Again, thanks for the support Brother! :bow:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Welcome to the club. You earned it.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Congratulations on the accomplishment!

I've done two this year (Jan. & June) and have all the paperwork sitting on my desk, waiting for a month with the extra $ to send it in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts